Helping to make your camping experience simple and easy................
The Saugeen Bluffs Campground, located just north of Paisley now has a fully operational and fully stocked grocery store. We are very excited to operate this store as an extension of our full service grocery store in Paisley. The Bluffs General Store carries groceries, fresh meat, fresh vegetables & fruit, fresh baking daily, pre-made sandwiches, plus camping supplies, tack supplies for the horse campers, lots of snacks, beverages, and frozen treats.
- May 24 weekend to Canada Day (spring weekends)
- Open Saturdays 9am to 9pm
- During July and August: Friday 4pm to 9pm and Saturday 9am to 9pm and Sunday 9am to noon
- Holiday Weekends we will also be open Sunday 9am to 9pm
- Labour Day until Thanksgiving (fall weekends):
- Open Saturdays 9am to 7pm
This is also a great place to stop for a snack and a rest while canoeing down the Saugeen River. Stop by to see us!
Camp Specials during July & August
- Ice Cream Cones All Day!!
- Saturday Night Feature: Hot Pizza Delivered to Your Site **check out our pizza menu at the store and pre-order by 3pm for delivery to your site between 6:15-6:45pm
- Fill a bag of penny candy at our Candy Bar
Saugeen Bluffs Family Campground
NEW in 2016
Horse Camping - If you love trail riding with your horse, plan a full week or weekend of riding and camping with your horse. Awesome trails have been established over the 300 acres of this campground.
Saugeen Valley Conservation Authority owns and operates this campground just north of Paisley. It has approximately 200 camping sites suitable for both tent and trailer users, as well as approximately 40 seasonal camping sites. Visitors camp on beautiful sites among mature sugar maples and many sites beside the spectacular Saugeen River. There are electrical and water hook-ups for about 68 sites.