We will be closed all Sunday's in January and February and
first two Sundays in March.
We will re-open on Sunday March 19th.
New Sunday Hours will be 10am to 4pm (one hour longer)
Easter has arrived at Paisley freshmart and we have gifts, candy, chocolate, and flowers will arrive shortly.
Introducing - Free - with our supper menu. Monday and Tuesday suppers now include a FREE dessert treat with every meal. Wednesday and Friday rotisserie chicken nights include a FREE Ziggy's salad with every chicken pre-ordered before 3pm. Thursday Wing Night gets you our own storemade garlic bread FREE when you pre-order 24 or more wings before 3pm.
Great Opportunity to Get to Know EVERYONE in our Community. The Paisley Advocate, our well-read, awesome local monthly newspaper is in immediate need of a new editor to assemble the information provided and lay it out to create the monthly paper, ready for the printer. Craig Budreau our editor extraordinaire is retiring in April and a replacement is needed immediately. Chat with Craig at the Pharmacy if interested, or stop in and see me.
- Chapman's Ice Cream - award winning Saucy Spots chocolate cheesecake and salted caramel; new frozen yogurt in crispy peanut butter crunch; new 2L orange pineapple
- We now have 22 different kinds of Ontario garlic products from The Garlic Box at Hensall. Brand new products include a grilling sauce with Canadian whisky & garlic, turkey chili garlic seasoning, garlic spice rub, garlic steak splash. Back - by popular demand is the frozen garlic in the freezer isle, and ultimate garlic spread for the most amazing garlic bread, in the refrigerator isle.
- new popcorn snack in awesome flavours such as raspberry chocolate drizzle and caramel chocolate drizzle
- new oreo cookie flavours in birthday cake and mint chocolate
- several new PC Insiders specials including frozen chopped kale, blue corn tortilla chips and matcha green tea cheesecake, soft baked peanut butter cup cookies
- new linens have arrived in beautiful spring colours including dishtowels, dishcloths, tea towels, aprons, honey pots, pinch pots and much more. These are great for gifts or to brighten up your home for spring.
Flyer dates have changed effective Dec. 22nd. Flyers now run from Thursday mornings until Wednesday nights.
The town municipal staff also do an amazing job of keeping our village streets cleared of snow. They have an amazing and efficient snow removal system that I'm sure is the envy of many surrounding towns.
If you do not get your weekly flyer, please call the Owen Sound Sun Times to complain. They will want your address. I pay ALOT of money for flyer distribution and would prefer that they get into the flyer bundles and not sitting somewhere in a garbage. Call Rod Currie at 519-376-2250 ext 514303. Please call as it helps me a lot. This happens more than I like and I don't know what to do other than complain every time. Flyers are distributed to the village of Paisley and the five Paisley rural routes, currently.
Sea Buckthorn Berries and Juice
From a farm just south of Paisley, these are considered a super fruit or miracle berry for both medicinal and beauty purposes. I knew very little about them but have tried them. The berries can be eaten as they are and have a sour citrus taste. You can also use them anyway you would use citrus in a recipe. Google Sea Buckthorn to read more and then give this a try. It is not cheap but it is highly potent. Let me know what you think.
We now carry bag tags for the Municipalities of Arran-Elderslie, Brockton, Saugeen Shores, and Kincardine.
First Anniversary Draws & Shopping Sprees - June 2015
The shopping sprees were awesome and so exciting. These gals were nervous and out of breath when 90 seconds were over. Helen grabbed $216.92, Christie scooped up $561.13 and Joan loaded up with $545.62. Congratulations ladies............. we hope you feed your families well for the next while.
Our anniversary draws were lots of fun and everyone who won are regular Paisley shoppers, so that was very appropriate. The winners are:
Parmalat Gift Packs: Rob Bonderud, Tracy Donnelly, Kathy Dowe, Mary Hagedorn
Pepsi Gift Pack: Crystal Lee
Coke Gift Pack: Erica Knight
Hostess Gift Packs: Sandra Guta, Sherri Wark
Floating Weiners from Schneiders: Jason Gaudet
PC Gift Basket: David Ruthven
Local Products Gift Basket: Jessica Heathers
No Name Gift Basket: Jeff Small
Each day I will put something on here that you are not going to want to miss. Its the very latest thing happening in our store and this is where you will hear about it first! Visit every day. If it happens in our store, in Paisley, in Bruce County, about groceries, meat, meals-to-go, bake shop, celebrations, new products, old products, deals of the day.................. you will find out about it here first. Check in Often.